Pull-ups – from DUD to STUD – to SUPER STUD – WITHIN WEEKS!
The most complete TUTORIAL on pull-ups – EVER!
From a DUD at pull-ups – – to a bonafide STUD – – to SUPER STUD – – within WEEKS!
Dear friend and FELLOW pull-up ENTHUSIAST,
If there EVER was an exercise that lends itself to unending awe, speculation – and AMAZEMENT (at being performed RIGHT) – it is the mighty PULL-UP.
If there EVER was an exercise that builds strength in your upper body to near LEGENDARY “King Kong” like levels – it is the ALMIGHTY pull-up.
If there EVER, EVER was ONE exercise that you would want to MASTER – in all it’s forms, shapes and guises – it is this – the PULL-UP!
If you want gorilla like traps – and FOREARMS – and a mighty, rugged, MUSCULAR chest – and lat spread that looks like you’d need to turn around sideways to get into the average door – you need to get good – VERY good indeed – at ONE exercise – the PULL-UP!
If there EVER was an exercise that built outrageous abdominal STRENGTH – insane “twelve pack like” definition – and got rid of fat SUPER QUICK – all over your upper body – it is well – I think you’ve guessed it.
If there ever was, … ah, but while I could write several tomes on the pull-up and still NOT be done, I think you get the drift.
Pull-ups, my friend are not only the most complete ADVANCED upper body exercise there is – but they are also one of the misunderstood, badly performed (kipping – ugh!) and “awe inspiring” exercises out there.
Every man wants to be able to bang out at least 10 pull-ups EFFORTLESSLY in letter perfect form, but lets face it. Most modern day “men” (I use quotes for a damned good reason) would do well to hang on to the chinning bar for any length of time – let alone with the right GRIP – and as for performing a pull-up – or half pull-up – or quarter?
Well, my friend – the VAST majority of modern day “men” (again, I use quotes for a reason) would be unable to even muster up the strength to pull their saggy, bloated asses up even an inch or two (without straining a tricep or two – or more).
And most modern day men that TRY to do pull-ups (as opposed to actually DO even half a REAL pull-up) remain sore for DAYS after their first attempt.
Sounds familiar, doesn’t it?
Yeah. I thought so….!
Anyway, it is for these very reasons that I myself worked on getting good- damned good at the pull-up – until I got to near elite levels at it before deciding to share my “secrets” with YOU, my friend. If there ever an exercise that you need to master before you can boast of entering “elite fitness” category, it is the pull-up.
When I first wrote the “Pull-ups – from DUD to STUD within a matter of weeks” book in 2011, I had literally NO idea it would take off like it did.
Rahul Mookerjee doing a particularly “brutal” version of a pull-up – – featured on the cover of the book above!
Folks were going crazy over this down to earth training manual that put to paid much of the misinformation out there on this great exercise.
When I REPURPOSED it in 2017, with ADDED sections – and when I included my OWN EXPERIENCE – well, let me just say that the feedback I got was OFF THE CHARTS, my friend. Quite literally. Folks were getting great results in a very short period of time – and were going bonkers.
I figured I’d stop there, though. I mean, why fix what ain’t broke, right?
But I was WRONG, as I often am.
Although the initial course was extremely successful, there was those that wanted MORE.
There were those that wanted to get from STUD – to SUPER STUD level at pull-ups and replicate MY OWN gains while doing this AWE INSPIRING exercise – in ways they had never dreamt of before.
There were those that like me, wanted to get to the point where they could bang out 100 plus pull-ups in a workout – day after day – month after month – and barely feel it.
And so for these elite folks – – I put out “Pull-ups – – from STUD to SUPER STUD” – – another extremely well received training course. People took a while to get used to the unique nature of the exercises, but oh my – the GAINS??
If they were off the charts before, they were off and into outer space NOW.
And now, you ask – why did I put this compilation out?
Well, some people wanted “everyone in one place”.
Others wanted a “bit of reduction” in the overall price.
Yet others wanted “all the information together” before they started – – and wanted “motivation” to go on and GET ’em – – and they found that motivation via the pictures in the advanced course (hint – yes, yes, and yes – you CAN EXPECT to get in THAT kind of shape, if not better, once you implement the advice in these courses and get cracking).
I mean, lets face it.
Wouldnt YOU want to be lean and mean – a fighting MACHINE – like the soliders in the Marines and elite forces are around the world?
Would you NOT want the ability to take punches to your midsection from PROFESSIONAL hitters – – and have them “bounce off ya” like they were nothing. As a friend of mine once told me, “I’d be wasting my time by hitting there!”
Would you not want the twelve pack – and corrugated CORE – and extreme upper body “ape like strength” and definition that most “men” can only DREAM of?
Of course you would.
And that, my friend is but ONE reason I put this compilation together!
(Available as an e-book – – yours INSTANTLY upon receipt of payment!)
GRIP and HIDDEN SECRETS THAT will CATAPULT your gains to NEW levels altogether!
Believe me now, my friend, and trust me later – the keys to getting better at pull-ups QUICK – real QUICK are NOT what you’ve been told before.
And they are NOT impossible to implement – even for you, the reader, who can likely not pump out a single repetition.
Equally if you’re a pull-up monster already – these tips will propel you to the next level almost overnight if you follow them religiously and without FAIL.
An exercise that most gym goers – strength fanatics – those with a “six pack” – the beach bodies – and Crossfitters alike CANNOT do for any length of time!
And just to clear up a few things. The keys to getting better at pull-ups are NOT …
… Kipping. In fact, if there was ONE retarded bodyweight exercise – it is pull-ups done while kipping. I cannot say enough about the sheer STUPIDITY – – not to mention injury causing potential this exercise has. It’s a bodyweight exercise so I still rate it higher than the idiotic lat pulldown – a “monkey machine” if there ever was one – – but not far behind.
– – Gripping as is commonly advised (a huge NO in fact and you’ll see why in the course).
— Being “light” – – read part beneath about being “too heavy” (FAT). Sure, lesser fat HELPS but it ain’t the whole shebang to getting to ace level at pull-ups – by far.
— Massive biceps and bloated pecs. Fact is most roid monsters can barely do a single pull-up in proper form …
– – An unnatural six pack or the “beach boy” look
– – Pumping weights galore in the weight room. Another huge NO-NO – – weights ain’t gonna do nothing for you when you’re hanging on to the bar for dear life trying to stabilize your entire body and using muscles that you haven’t used in years – not to mention muscles that weights alone CANNOT TOUCH.
No, my friend.
Back when I started doing pull-ups, way, way back in the day – I struggled too. I followed what the “experts” advocated – and I not only struggled – but FLOUNDERED.
It was with much effort and hand wrangling that I arrived at the “promised land” so to speak. And this tutorial here saves you all that “lost time”, “frustration” and “gripes”. It saves you literally YEARS in terms of “failing” to reach your goal by doing what the so-called-experts (hint – most can barely do a single pull-up themselves in good form) advocate …
I learned about the keys to getting better, in short, by NAVIGATING through a very treacherous minefield indeed – one that YOU, my friend CAN AVOID.
The keys are simple, yet effective (sound familiar??) – – and you will learn all about them in BOTH these courses. But first, and to clear up yet another fallacy …
Am I too HEAVY?
I keep hearing folks complain about “if they’re too big to do pull-ups”.
One of the most common excuses – and the most irritating one as well (for me, at least) is this – “I’m too big to do pull-ups”.
And believe me – in most cases – these people aren’t too “big”. They’re too FAT!
Now, admittedly, one of the great truisms about the pull-up – – is this – – that the heavier you are, the tougher it gets.
In fact, I wouldn’t be lying to tell you that even 10 lbs or so of excess flab on your midsection makes it that much harder for you to pump out pull-ups – – and I mention this repeatedly in BOTH my courses on pull-ups.
In short, if you want to get good at pull-ups – – you better drop the excess flabbage!
And if you see someone cranking out pull-ups for reps, and high reps at that without fatigue, then you KNOW the guy has high levels of strength and fitness – – as well as incredible core strength and is at the right bodyweight for his size.
Rahul Mookerjee cranking out commando pull-ups – – at a “less than ideal” bodyweight
But, all that being said, let me throw a bit of a spanner into the works.
While the rule is always a rule, there are always notable exceptions to the rule in any field, and pull-ups – – or that other old favorite, handstand pushups are NO different, my friend.
Back when I was on the heavier side – – in fact, at times when I was no less than 20-25 kgs over my “fighting weight”, I’d still do pull-ups!
I’d do them slow and hard – – in proper form – – and while I wasn’t quite cranking out 100’s of reps per workout, I was doing 50 plus pull-ups even back then on many a workout day – – which at that bodyweight, and given the volume of pushups – – and handstand pushups I pumped out even at that weight – – was no easy or mean feat.
Folks would often look at me in amazement as I’d not only just do the pull-up – – but PAUSE at the top portion of the movement – – and then complete the rep.
(That by the way is one of my pull-up secrets; I’ve just given it away to you for FREE!).
Ditto for the handstand pushup. In fact, I wrote the initial Shoulders like Boulders book when I was at a weight way over what I prefer – – just to show you that a) there are NO excuses when it comes to working out and b) YES, heavier people can do’em, and build plenty of strength and muscle while they’re at it!
And I’m certainly not the only one – but back to pull-ups – and heavier people.
I’ve often mentioned Doug Hepburn, old time Canadian strongman and athlete – someone who I greatly admire – and someone who had strength in SPADES.
Someone who truly had them “battletank shoulders” we all want (he features on the cover for a very good reason as well!).
This man would pump out set after set of FREESTANDING handstand pushups while working on the beach. This man would do handstand pushups for REPS – an d SETS – between dipping bars – – at a bodyweight of around 300 lbs – – in proper form!
And if that isn’t mind boggling enough, he’d do chin-ups galore.
Not just one, or two – or twenty. He’d do countless reps of the chin-up along with the other bodyweight stuff he did – – and given he did ’em at that bodyweight – – was it any wonder he achieved the strength feats he did?
And it wasn’t just him either. Paul Anderson, “world’s strongest man” would often do weighted pull-ups.
Good ole Arnie – the “gubernator” as it were, was no slouch in these either. He’d swear by wide grip pull-ups – – done for tons of reps – – and weighted pull-ups at that.
It isn’t about WEIGHT – it’s about … AH, but I’ll get to that in the course!!
This course will truly make MEN out of boys – – and if you’ve got concerns about upper body strength – – or muscle power – – you can kiss those concerns goodbye once you start working on the exercises I’ve mentioned therein.
There truly is no other course out there that’ll set you on the path to becoming a human “tusker” – – or battletank, if I might say so.
And no, NONE of this is an excuse to be fat either. If you’ve got excess flabbage around the midsection, combine the above with a healthy dose of “Eat More – Weigh Less” (see the “products” section for that – – another “must grab”!) and you’ll be on your way to a sleek midsection shortly as well along with the above.
MASTERING an EXERCISE – in its entirety!
If there ever was ONE exercise you need to ,and indeed WANT to – master – in it’s entirety – it is the PULL-up, my friend.
My workout routines stress on quality, not quantity, at least not in terms of the exercises being done as opposed to reps.
For instance, I can get a fantastic arm, grip, back and core workout in by doing just three exercises. Others might look at my routine and claim that a routine with a limited number of exercises doesn’t work, as they need “variety” in their workouts.
But remember that variety isn’t always the spice of life when it comes to exercise – routine, dedication, and discipline are. And to maintain a routine, you have to stick to, and master the basics thoroughly before you can move on to “variety” (and the basics remain important even then).
In fact, ONE exercise done correctly gives you benefits that outweigh the “gains” you might make from performing five exercises incorrectly.
I spoke about being a “Master” as opposed to a “Jack of all trades”, and it bears mentioning here again.
And lets take the pull-up, for instance … If there ever an exercise you SHOULD master – it is the exalted (with good reason) PULL-UP.
Rahul doing pull-ups (wide grip)
Mastering an exercise means you’ve “conquered” the exercise in its entirety. It means that you can do a number of repetitions in the movement (with proper form) that few others could dream of. It means that you can perform the movement in super slow form, and hold for time at any position during the movement. It means that you can truly “feel” each individual muscle working during the movement.
In a nutshell, it means that you can do “crazy” things as seem above.
And when you do “crazy” things, you develop crazy levels of strength and fitness that the average “sane” individual doesn’t have.
It is extremely hard to truly master an exercise, and very few ever attain true mastery at any exercise. This should by no means serve as discouragement, rather, it should motivate you to do that much better on any exercise you are trying to master, and discover new ways of making it tougher (and then getting better at that movement).
Believe me NOW, and trust me LATER – true mastery of the pull-up will lead to gains over your ENTIRE UPPER BODY – like you never dreamt of – like never before!
WHAT THIS COMPILATION CONTAINS
- The path breaking “Pull-ups from DUD to STUD – – within a matter of WEEKS” – – a course that truly HAS brought folks from “zero to hero” level at pull-ups – – in RECORD TIME.
- The “torch bearing” ADVANCED COURSE ON pull-ups – – Pull-ups from STUD to SUPER STUD – – that has turned previous fit folks into FREAKS of nature, my friend – with ape like upper body strength and “black smith like IRONMONGER style”grip that the average man can only dream of – and MARVEL at.
- And as if that wasn’t enough, there is also a “FAQ” section on pull-ups – – which addresses ALL the most commonly asked questions that folks have on pull-ups. I guarantee you – you ain’t gonna find a more complete compilation on FAQ’s (in terms of pull-ups) ANYWHERE ELSE. In fact this alone probably justifies more than at least half the price of the course, if I were to be very frank and brutally honest with ya!
$ 250 … $99.99!!
BENEFITS YOU CAN EXPECT from FOLLOWING THE EXERCISES AND ROUTINES IN THIS TUTORIAL
Pull-ups also make you feel STRONG (a.k.a. “stud”) – in a way that few other exercises can. Remember that one flick where the actor was effortlessly (seemingly so) cranking out rep and rep on the pull-up? The back muscles were standing out in stark relief, the shoulders were strong, large (yet toned) and drawn back, and you could literally see the veins on the forearms pulsating with each repetition. In short the guy (or gal, for that matter) reeked one of thing and one thing alone – STRENGTH.
PURE. BRUTE, UNADULTERATED ANIMAL LIKE STRENGTH – and that, is what YOU, my friend will get when YOU order this course.
- This tutorial has something for EVERYONE. It matters not if you’re a rank beginner at pull-ups — or a CHAMP at pull-ups – – this tutorial will benefit you.
- LEARN how to DO the pull-up right – and get good at it – – very good!
- NB -within the space of a few weeks – – and no – – that ain’t a joke either. You do NOT need to spend eons “waiting” to get better at the pull-up!
- You’ll learn about 25 different ways to do pull-ups that will leave you in the DUST and GOGGLING in wonder, my friend. Literally – you’ll be learning variations on the pull-up that you’ve never ever even DREAMT of before, let alone HEARD OF!
- 15 different ADVANCED WORKOUTS that will have your entire upper body squealing for mercy – and your muscle literally writhing in agony – and pulsating with a NEW life.
- And fear NOT – – if you are at an elementary level – – well – – we have got a SPECIAL SECTION ON “supplementary” exercises that you will want to work upon so you can GET to “stud” level at the soonest.
- How to get in a COMPLETE upper body workout – with just the pull-up alone (and if you do it right, it won’t take you more than 15 minutes – and you’ll be SPANKED at the end of it).
- RAW, ferocious animal like strength you cannot get from other movements. You’ll be a NEW MAN (or woman) after a few days of doing what’s specified in this course. You’ll not only look STRONG – but you’ll FEEL strong – like an UNSTOPPABLE GOLIATH – – truly a FORCE TO BE RECKONED with.
- A TRULY ripped and functionally (MEGA) strong midsection. You’ll have slabs of GRANITE for abs, and your obliques will turn into twin corded pylons of steel-like power, endurance, flexibility and “feel”!
- Hidden secrets and KEYS to increasing the intensity and effectiveness of the pull-up that NO-ONE else is telling you – – including – – hold on to your hats – – how to change LEG positioning to completely change up the effect of the exercise! THIS ONE tip alone is worth the price of admission, my friend.
- You, my friend will be the ENVY of the gym as you do one effortless pull-up after other – as the “roid monsters” look on, jaws agape, and eyes ABLAZE!
- That coveted “X” shape will be YOURS. Oh yes, it WILL!
- A grip like it was made of rebar, and fingers of IRON. Fingers like CLAWS, more like and hands like PLIERS. If folks were scared to shake your hand before – well, they’ll definitely SHY away in FORCE now (hint – Read Alan Murray’s testimonial on this on the testimonials page, hehe).
- Corded forearms with veins running up and down them pulsating with LIFE FORCE, ENERGY, VITALITY and STRENGTH!
- Massive, well built shoulders that are broader than a BARN DOOR, and are every bit as strong as they look!
- A MAMMOTH, BRAWNY upper back that looks like it belongs to an old timer.
- Traps extending all the way up to your ears that look like they belong on a silverback gorilla!
- A “packed” chest that literally RIPPLES – nay, STREAMS with muscle every time it moves!
- SUPER CARDIO – Oh and lest you believe pull-ups won’t give you good cardio, well – think again. Some of these pull-up workout will give you the most intense cardio you’ve had in your life, except in LESSER time!
And much, much more ….
Now, truth be told, I wouldn’t mind upping the price for this course from what it is – – an INSANELY LOW $99.99 to at least $250 – or $500 or more!
I mean, think about the WEALTH OF KNOWLEDGE – and EXPERIENCE (that comes from being in the TRENCHES) – in this compilation.
The initial book was around $35 – – and I VERY QUICKLY realized I was “short changing” myself by offering literally life saving value at such a low price – -and raised it to $55 or so.
The next one if I recall correctly – around $80, perhaps more. And the “FAQ” section is worth at least $25 or so on it’s own – and has SOLD for more than that.
And so, when I’m pricing this at
$250 $99.99, I’m truly giving away the HOUSE for free.
ALL my knowledge on pull-ups, all the sweat and tears, all the BLOOD and GUTS – is now yours to peruse, digest – and LEARN from – AND IMPLEMENT for a ROCK BOTTOM PRICE.
The gains I’ve mentioned above are YOURS to make.
That six pack is just WAITING RIGHT there, my friend – for you to REACH OUT – and GRAB IT!
But all good things come to an end, my friend.
I’m NOT going to be offering this compilation – or tutorial, I should say – at the insanely low price I am right for much longer. This is basically a “test” – or should I say “offer” price – – and it will, mark my words – as a BROTHER in ARMS – GO UP – once the initial “offer phase” ends and copies start flying out the window at breakneck speed (and believe me, they will – – given the success of the initial two books, I wouldn’t be surprised if this one alone causes my entire server to crash, hehe).
Do the smart thing, my friend – and grab it now. I mean, think about. Less than a buck a year – for information you CANNOT find elsewhere – and gains you’d be hard pressed to make with ANY other course out there?
This truly is the BEST tutorial out there on PULL-ups – and I challenge you to prove me otherwise!
Well, my friend, I’ve said what I have to. Now it’s up to YOU.
If you’re truly interested in getting to elite, RAREFIED levels of strength and development – – and complete MASTERY of the pull-up like NEVER BEFORE – – well – – (as my daughter once said, hehe), the best time is NOW.
The time is nigh, and the time is RIPE. Take action NOW, and watch the seas of FITNESS part – before your very eyes!
P.S. – Time waits for NOBODY, my friend. As Colonel Trautman told Rambo in First Blood, part II – don’t stop to smell the roses – especially not NOW. JUMP on this offer while it lasts!