GORILLA GRIP – The COMPILATION
31 exercises that will give you an “ironmonger” like handshake, fingers like CLAWS, and a vice like “unnatural” pull to your grip!
Two manuals at a special “offer” price.
Unbeatable VALUE … and again, 31 exercises that’ll build your grip like never before, and have folks screaming “Uncle” when they shake your hand!
But hurry … this is only while the SPECIAL offer LASTS!
If you’re at this page – you’re likely interested in building a rock solid, cast iron grip – – a grip that will have most people look at you in awe as you shake their hands.
As I said on the Gorilla Grip as well as the Gorilla Grip (Advanced) page, men with YEARS of experience in physical training have spoken words about my grip – and with good reason, my friend.
I place great emphasis on training the grip – after the legs, the GRIP is by far what I focus upon the most while working out – and again, with very good reason.
A strong grip as I’ve mentioned before is required in just about any situation.
I don’t care if you’re banging out pull-ups galore – – or doing leg raises – – or are working as a fireman – -or are simply hoisting heavy barbells overhead (which you really shouldn’t be – it’s far, far better to hoist YOUR own bodyweight “upside down” – but thats another story!) – you need a strong grip to accomplish any of this successfully.
And if you don’t believe me – just read the sales pages for both the books mentioned above, and you’ll understand just why I’m such a huge fanatic of training the grip.
And if that’s not enough, here is a little story that should explain my “grip fanaticism” even more …
Back in the day …
Way, way back in the day – when yours truly was 17 years of age – he fell out of a running bus on his right wrist, and pretty much made a royal MESS of the wrist – a decidedly “non Gorilla grip” wrist at that point I’d say.
Though the wrist didn’t hurt that bad at the time, and though I was going to treat it at home myself, I could barely move it in a clockwise and other manner – and long story short, I ended up going to a doctor who put it in a cast.
Probably the right thing to do, and ’twas my right wrist – which has always been a weak suit for me.
A few weeks later, I remember having to go an examination in another town, and my father was the one that took me there.
We had to stay in a hotel on the way, and all of a sudden, we met up with this one guy – – this guy about 6’2″ in height, and a tennis player at that.
And as we shook hands, I made it very clear that I had an injured right wrist – but he seemed not to listen, and he gripped my hand with his own “vice” like grip (tennis players have great grips!) – and the pain I felt was beyond comparison.
But the worst part wasn’t that – the worst part was the look in the eye – a look that he gave me unknowingly – a look that spoke volumes.
A look of “you’re a weakling” – something I’d heard ad infintium growing up.
Something that I’m sure would resonate with the great Charles Atlas if he was alive today.
You’ve heard of Atlas, I’m sure? The guy who used to routinely get sand kicked in his face at the beach – who was to become one of the VERY BEST proportioned men in the entire world down the line.
It was at that point (and perhaps also when the doctor who strapped my wrist gave me a “sorry” sort of look which spoke volumes as well) that I decided I’d get the STRONGEST grip I could get.
That I’d work my grip with a passion – and today, bonafide gym MONSTERS and “gorillas” in their own right shy away from shaking hands with me – and not because I intentionally try and crush hands either!
As Vincent, a wrecking machine of a man if there ever was a one, a 6’1″ mountain of pure muscle and an ex Marine noted last year –
I’ve never met anyone that gripped my hand naturally with a kung fu like grip like you do!
And so, is it any wonder that despite not a lot of promos –the two Gorilla Grip courses are the ones that sell the very best for me?
Is it any wonder that I constantly get remarks about my grip – and how strong it is – and other related comments?
Now note this. If I had told folks of my goals back then at that point – they’d have literally LAUGHED in my face.
I’d have got sand kicked in my face – figuratively speaking – and then some …
And NOW? Well, now it’s the exact opposite – and this truly IS a case of what Napoleon Hill famously once said i.e. Tell the world what you’re going to do – but SHOW ’em first!
What you’ll get from this compilation
- The path breaking “Gorilla Grip” book – – as well as it’s successor “Gorilla Grip – Advanced” – unparalleled value as it were, and I’m not done yet with the “value” part of it.
- Two books with enough value in them for me to charge you over $100 or so for it. After all, the info I’m putting out in both these courses will give you benefits and gains far, far superior to what the average trainee in the gym doing sets of “reverse curls” or “wrist rollers” can ever hope to accomplish.
- Two books with information gathered from having literally “been in the trenches from day one” in terms of physical exercises and REAL WORLD training – and if you don’t believe me, just read what Vincent, a mountain of a man and a good friend that has spent over 25 years in the U.S. Marines had to say in “Gorilla Grip”. It’s raw, uncensored and STRAIGHT from the horse’s mouth!
- Learn the RIGHT way to grip – and techniques that’ll cause your gripping strength to explode almost instantly once you apply what is being taught!
- Learn how to build Upper body strength that is OFF the CHARTS – with the exercises mentioned herein, not to mention a core that looks like it’s made of steel – – and a rugged, strong IRONMONGER like grip to boot!
- You’ll see that building a rock solid grip takes very little, if anything at all in terms of equipment. In fact, some of the most mundane stuff lying around your home – or apartment – or garage – or garden – can be used to build fingers like claws and unimaginable levels of finger and grip strength!
- You’ll look every bit as strong as you will BECOME too. Popeye would be envious of the “vein popping” massively muscular and rugged forearms you’ll build from following the courses in this combo!
And much, much more, my friend. . .
Separately, Gorilla Grip and Gorilla Grip (Advanced) would run you over FORTY bucks – – which at the price is STILL a steal for what you’re getting …
But now, as part of a special marketing test which won’t last all that long, I’m dropping the bar even lower.
And if you’re truly interested in building a world class, kung fu like, rock solid grip that will be the envy of your peers and gym “bros” alike, well, NOW is the time to get on this, my friend.
I’m offering you this compilation at the astoundingly low price of $29.99 – for now!
Thats right – $29.99 it is for now – until the prices for ALL the grip manuals go up (including this one) to what they rightfully should be given the value I’m offering.
Until then though, as they say – it’s time to make HAY while the sun shines, my friend!
Don’t delay any longer – grab this combo NOW – and start building the grip of your dreams shortly thereafter!